Founder and manager of CPC, Pascal Chazaud has been involved in more than 120 different missions since 2004, very frequently in the framework of groupings of French consultancies and/or other European countries, for the following clients :
- French Ministries (National Agency for Territorial Cohesion – Ex-DATAR)
- Pan-European network programmes (Interreg Europe, INTERACT, URBACT and ESPON)
- Regional programmes co-financed by the ERDF and cross-border cooperation programmes (France-Spain-Andorra, France-Belgium-Netherlands, France-Italy) and transnational cooperation programmes (Mediterranean, South-West Europe, North-West Europe)
- French Regions (Occitanie, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur, Hauts-de-France, Bretagne, etc.)
- Other French public entities (Cities, Counties, Chambers of Commerce, Development Agencies, Research Centres) and from other European countries.
10 years of activity within the public administration in France and Spain
Previously, Pascal Chazaud worked for ten years in the French public administration :
- Prefecture of the Limousin region, in charge of public policy evaluation
- Prefecture of the Midi-Pyrénées region, in charge of the management of European programme Interreg SUDOE
and then in the Spanish public administration (Cantabria Region – Santander) in the technical unit in charge of the management of the South-West Europe (SUDOE) transnational programme.
Academic background and skills
Pascal Chazaud holds a Master’s degree in Economics and Finance from the University of Birmingham (UK) and a Master’s degree in Economic Analysis from the University of Limoges (France).
Language skills: French, English and Spanish.